3 bedroom terraced house for saleHIGHFIELD AVENUE, IMMINGHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- Mid terrace property located within the town of Immingham
- No forward chain
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- In need of a scheme of updating
- Ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment
- Gardens to front and rear with off road parking to the rear
- Nearby to local amenities
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this three bedroom terrace property which is located within the town of Immingham. Ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor, interested parties are advised to call 01469 564294 to register their interest. Nearby there is a variety of local amenities and there is also good road links. Internal viewing will reveal a lounge, kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two being doubles. There are gardens to front and rear with off road parking available to the rear and the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61795789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7814937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.