3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrimsby Road, Waltham
- Extended semi detached property
- Lounge, kitchen and sitting room
- Ground floor wc
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Gardens to the front and rear, off road parking and garage
- EPC RATING: D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the market this semi-detached house briefly comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, kitchen and down stairs w.c. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom, also has enclosed rear garden, front garden with off road parking for multiple vehicles and detached garage.Looking for value for money this semi-detached property is the perfect family home or investment buy to let or why not even first time home, either way we are sure that you’ll find the space internally quite surprising as the house does not appear as big from the outside with a great lay out which fits the needs of a modern lifestyle and the added bonus off road parking for multiple vehicles so why not have a few friends over, also close by a super handy convenient store or if you require a little more the larger supermarkets are not too far away. Set in a popular residential area close to amenities, local shops and schools and easy commute to Grimsby and surrounding towns and villages. Benefiting from uPVC, gas central heating and offered with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61796203.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7897398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.