2 bedroom terraced house for saleCherry Tree Road, South Shore, Lancashire, FY4 4PF
- Superb Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen Diner
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Laid To Lawn Rear Garden & Driveway
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** ATTENTION INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS - SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED IN AN IDEAL LOCATION IN BLACKPOOL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom mid terrace property situated in a popular location in Blackpool. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities and major travel links and just a short distance to Blackpool Town Centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious perfect for first time buyers and investors alike which on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large kitchen diner, two good size double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a large laid to lawn rear garden with patio perfect for outdoor family entertainment and driveway parking for one vehicle to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.