4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlake Hall Crescent, Wanstead
Withdrawn from Market
- Four bedroom Edwardian Home
- Semi detached
- Sought after Lake House Estate
- Oozing character and charm throughout
- Extension potential (STPP)
- Overlooking tennis courts
- Downstairs shower and WC
- Large garden
This substantial family home forms part of the sought-after Lakehouse Estate and has the added advantage of pleasant views over the tennis courts to the front and the peaceful setting a no-through road brings. The location also benefits from being well placed for excellent transport links, including Manor Park mainline, Wanstead tube station and the much anticipated Cross-Rail that will be running in 2019.
The attractive frontage, with the imposing bay windows, immaculate brickwork and English Country garden creates an impressive, yet inviting feel. Upon entering, the wide hallway leads to two spacious reception rooms; a formal reception to the front with a large bay window and dining room to the back. Leading from the dining room the conservatory to the rear provides beautiful views over the garden. The spacious kitchen/breakfast room is directly connected to a utility room, WC and shower, the perfect place to house all your white goods. There is a possibility of opening up and extending the kitchen/dining room to create a large family cooking/entertaining space (STPC).
To the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. There is potential to increase the sleeping accommodation by extending into the loft (STPC) if desired. Continuing with the spacious accommodation, there is an exceptionally large and immaculately kept cellar that is in excess of 600 sq ft. The large rear garden is an attractive mix of lawn, patio and mature shrubs and fruit trees and due to the position of the house enjoys a good deal of privacy.
CELLAR - 30´5 X 22´6
LIVING ROOM - 16´2 INTO BAY X 15´1
DINING ROOM - 16´4 X 11´9
CONSERVATORY - 11´9 X 7´11
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM - 13´9 X 9´4
UTILITY ROOM - 11´9 X 6´9
BEDROOM ONE - 15´6 INTO BAY X 14
BEDROOM TWO - 14´5 INTO BAY X 11´11
BEDROOM THREE - 10 X 9´2
BEDROOM FOUR - 11´5 X 7´11
BATHROOM - 8´3 X 5´11
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565004977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.