3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYapton Road, Barnham, PO22
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- High Quality Finishes & Specification
- STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Part Exchange and Government 'Help to Buy' Scheme Available
- Under floor heating to ground floor
- Show Home Open 5 Days (closed Tues/Wed) 10am-5pm
STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
A stunning selection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes set in a landscaped development in the village of Barnham, West Sussex by Award Winning Crayfern Homes.
Plots 43 A 3 bedroom semi detached house with cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, master bedroom with ensuite, family bathroom and garage and parking.
Living Room 13'9 (4.19m) x 17'7 (5.35m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 20'2 (6.15m) x 9'4 (2.85m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 13'8 (4.16m) x 9'4 (2.85m)
Bedroom 2 14'3 (4.34m) x 9'4 (2.85m)
Bedroom 3 10'1 (3.07m) x 7'10 (2.39m)
Garage & Parking
Fox's Furlong is located in the thriving West Sussex village of Barnham with its range of local shops, public houses, schools and mainline railway station to London Victoria. Goodwood and Fontwell race courses are both close by. Goodwood is famous for its event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival, plus a season of horseracing. Barnham is approximately 9 miles from the cathedral city of Chichester where you will find the Chichester Festival Theatre, excellent high street shopping, restaurants and bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61798714.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 240521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.