2 bedroom flat for sale2F3, 22 Great Junction Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 5LA
- Spacious, two-bedroom, second-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located on a busy street in the popular Leith area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The property has features such as aluminium double glazing, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a communal garden to the rear, with on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
Spacious, two-bedroom, second-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located on a busy street in the popular Leith area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule has the secure entryphone and opens into the wide hall which serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious living room, which is set to the front, has cornicework, laminate flooring, an electric fire with wooden surround and a large recessed window looking out over Great Junction Street and offering plentiful natural light. Set internally off the hall, the generously sized and newly fitted kitchen features modern white, high-gloss wall and base units, laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, freestanding washing machine and space for freestanding appliances. Bedroom one is of a good size, set to the rear, with a recessed window and laminated flooring, whilst bedroom two is similarly finished, and with ample space for freestanding furniture. The bathroom features a three-piece suite, an electric over-bath shower and tile splashbacks. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7944659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.