2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBlackbrook Road, Fareham
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI-DETACHED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- PARKING & REAR GARDEN
We are delighted to offer for sale this well-presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in the highly sought after Blackbrook Road, well located with local amenities within walking distance.The home has been fully refurbished and redecorated throughout with a quality, modern finish.
We are delighted to offer for sale this well-presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in the highly sought after Blackbrook Road, well located with local amenities within walking distance.The home has been fully refurbished and redecorated throughout with a quality, modern finish. The property benefits from modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, conservatory, front garden offering parking, landscaped rear garden and no forward chain.
Door to side elevation.
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 1" ( 4.11m x 3.68m )
Potential to be bedroom two. Double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, television point.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.30m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 8' 11" ( 4.80m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted kitchen with base units, work surfaces over with inset sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, fridge/ freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, door to conservatory.
Conservatory 20' 3" x 8' 2" max ( 6.17m x 2.49m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet, French doors to rear garden.
Double glazed window to front elevation, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 16' 5" restricted head height x 9' 6" ( 5.00m restricted head height x 2.90m )
Double glazed Velux windows to front and rear elevations, eaves storage, radiator.
Patio area, raised lawn, shingle path with sleepers, shed, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61799983.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.