3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreatfield Road, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****DRIVEWAY PARKING****GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN WITH WORKSHOP****GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING****CONSERVATORY***
A three bedroom semi detached property situated is a sought after location and near to Brinton's Park. Comprising entrance hallway, dining room, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, lean to/utility, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, ample off road parking and a generous sized rear garden with workshop.
Stoned and block paved driveway leading to front door.
Double glazed obscure door to front, double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, doors to various rooms, wood effect flooring and built-in understairs cupboard with ceiling light, double glazed window to side aspect and wood effect flooring.
Dining Room 11' 11" into recess x 11' 8" into bay ( 3.63m into recess x 3.56m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, picture rail, open fireplace with surround, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Lounge 12' 1" into recess x 10' 6" ( 3.68m into recess x 3.20m )
Ceiling light, coving to ceiling, picture rail, open fireplace with surround, gas central heated radiator and folding doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.46m )
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, double glazed windows to sides and rear aspects, ceiling light with fan and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 11" max ( 2.82m x 2.41m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, stable door to lean to, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops and oven hood.
Lean To/ Utility 14' 9" x 7' 2" ( 4.50m x 2.18m )
Double glazed obscure door to rear garden, door to front, power and lighting, plumbing for washing machine and sink unit with mixer tap.
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft, ceiling light and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 10' 2" front of robes x 9' 11" max ( 3.10m front of robes x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light with fan, gas central heated radiator, fitted wardrobes and overbed cupboards.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 2" front of robes ( 3.17m x 2.79m front of robes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, fully tiled, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, gas central heated radiator, built-in cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and wood effect flooring.
A tiered garden with enclosed fenced borders, patio, fruit trees, steps up to lawns, greenhouse, timber shed and pond.
Workshop 20' 11" x 8' 6" ( 6.38m x 2.59m )
Situated at the top of the garden, with power points and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61800565.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.