3 bedroom detached house for saleForest Road, Winford, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached home
- Separate lounge, dining area and sitting area
- Updating required throughout
- Garage and off road parking
- No forward chain
- Pretty gardens
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Situated in the rural village of Winford, this substantial detached home has an array of countryside walks right on the doorstep and some wonderful views of the surrounding area from the first floor.Requiring modernisation throughout, the property is perfect for those looking to put their stamp on something – what a fantastic home it will make once finished! A great size kitchen area, lounge, separate dining area and sitting area provide plenty of space for you to let your imagination run wild and create something truly spectacular.To the front to the property a driveway provides plenty of parking and leads to the attached garage, which has the benefit of power and light and access onto the garden at the rear.The garden to the rear is mainly laid to lawn, a great size, it’s ideal for the children to let off steam and still provide areas for you to relax with a glass of something cold. Offered with no forward chain, in a really popular location, this one’s certain to go quickly, so call now to book your appointment and make sure you have the chance to see it.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'11 x 12'10 (4.24m x 3.91m)
- Dining Area: 11'11 x 11'0 (3.63m x 3.36m)
- Sitting Area: 11'10 x 11'0 (3.61m x 3.36m)
- Breakfast Area: 8'1 x 8'0 (2.47m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'9 x 8'0 (3.28m x 2.44m)
- Rear Lobby
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 10'10 (3.69m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 10'11 (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 8'6 (2.62m x 2.59m)
- Driveway & Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61805401.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.