5 bedroom detached house for saleWestland Drive, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom detached family home
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs cloakroom and 2 en-suites
- Cul-de-sac location
- Garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (65)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £475,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Located along a quiet cul–de-sac where you’ll find homes that are of a prestige nature with a community feel amongst the residents is this impressive 5 bedroom detached home. Once inside you’ll be amazed at the space on offer with downstairs boasting an impressive lounge with access out to the conservatory, adjacent to this is the kitchen/ dining area being the family focal point accommodating ample work space and integral appliances, Also the downstairs cloakroom will be handy for the family.Upstairs, to the first floor there is an impressive 4 double bedrooms with en- suite shower room to bedroom 2 as well as the modern family bathroom with the third floor boasting the bedroom 1 with spacious en-suite bathroom, perfect for mum and dad to escape to when the kids run riot!The summer months will see you outside with the rear garden hosting a well maintained decked area with a hot tub tucked away in the corner for all year round use, with the garden sprawling beyond the decking there isn’t any issue with having the get together’ s round yours. To the front, parking will not be a problem with the driveway able to park multiple vehicles with the added benefit of the garage also.This one is not to be missed and we would encourage anyone who has an interest to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
What the Owner says:
Having children this home has been very much the perfect home to live in. Over the years as the kids have grown up they’ve attended the local schools and colleges, being within easy reach for them to walk to and with ourselves travelling to work we love the easy access to the motorway.Over the years we’ve extended the home by converting the loft into a bedroom with en-suite bathroom which has been a perfect retreat. We have loved the space this home provides and have had many happy times entertaining friends and family.
However now the kids have grown up and fled the nest we’ve decided to downsize and have someone else enjoy the home as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 21'0 x 11'7 (6.41m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen Area: 18'4 x 8'7 (5.59m x 2.62m)
- Dining Area: 12'5 x 9'9 (3.79m x 2.97m)
- Conservatory: 13'4 x 10'9 (4.07m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 11'0 (3.53m x 3.36m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 13'10 x 9'0 (4.22m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'4 x 8'9 (3.46m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 5: 9'2 x 8'9 (2.80m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 1: 18'10 x 12'1 (5.74m x 3.69m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61805563.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.