3 bedroom detached house for saleWest Gate, Fleetwood, FY7
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Two Good Size Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Separate Utility Room
- Great Rear Garden
- Ideal Location
- Close to Sea front
- Offered With No Forward Chain
- Viewings Are Recommended
************* CHECK THIS OUT**************
***** £10,000 REDUCTION ******************
New to the market Whitegates are pleased to offer this three bedroom detached property.
Situated in a great location close to sea front local amenities and transport links.
The property offers plenty of living space with three double bedrooms, Family bathroom Kitchen with utility and second reception room and a good size rear garden.
The property needs a little modernisation but when you see past this this could be a fantastic family home.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE170089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Fleetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.