3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePrinces Way, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Spacious detached bungalow
- 3 double bedrooms
- Garage and off road parking
- Close to town, amenities and transport links
- Pretty private rear garden
- EPC energy rating B (84)
Nestled in a convenient location just minutes from Shanklin town lies this spacious three double bedroom detached bungalow. A bright and airy entrance hallway gives this property a feeling of home and peace.Having the family over for the evening? You’ll have plenty of space in the bright lounge, overlooking the pretty private garden at the back, or, do you fancy putting your culinary skills to the test? You’ll find plenty of space to make even the most exotic surprises to get even the fussiest of eater’s mouths watering. With a driveway to accommodate all your guests and a garage as well you’ll have no end of storage space to fill to your hearts content. These bungalows don’t come along every day, pick up the phone and call our Shanklin team today.
What the Owner says:
Having lived here for many years the decision has come to downsize, my neighbours have been wonderful and I have made some lovely friends who have become like family. I won’t be moving far as the area is fantastic and I have everything I have needed on my doorstep. I shall miss it, but it is now time to let someone else enjoy it.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 19'10 x 12'1 (6.05m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen: 13'4 x 9'10 (4.07m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 11'4 (4.07m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'11 (3.66m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 9'5 (3.02m x 2.87m)
- Driveway & Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61805785.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.