1 bedroom flat for saleGlyn Road, London, E5
- Offered with No On-going Chain
- Benefiting from its Own Private Entrance
- Sumptuous Wooden Floors
- Charming Victorian Fireplace
- Sash Windows
- South/Westerly Facing Private Courtyard Garden
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Bathed in natural light is this truly delightful garden flat, occupying the lower ground floor of this imposing Victorian terraced house. Offering modern designs beautifully mixed with grand Victorian features. Benefiting from under floor heating in the kitchen and bathroom. Composed of a private entrance with extensive storage, a glorious living/entertaining space with a feature fireplace, a striking fitted kitchen with direct access to a pretty secluded courtyard garden. Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a chic bathroom. Moments from the leafy green spaces of Millfields Park, ever-changing vibrant Chatsworth Road and a host of transport links giving swift City access. No forward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61806532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.