3 bedroom maisonette for saleLandguard Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom first floor maisonette situated over two floors
- Sunny patio garden
- Convenient & central location
- Surprising spacious
- Beautifully presented
- EPC energy rating D (61)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £145,000, please contact Pittis.
If you would like to be close to the shops and glorious sandy beaches, read on!This deceptive property should not be dismissed as from the front you will have no idea what a little gem of a home this is. Tucked away off a side street leads you to seclusion where you step up to the first floor to a sunny patio garden area where you find your secret door. The property is split over two floors and gives you loads of space for everyone to spread out in. It could have three bedrooms but the current owners are using the third one as a dining room for entertaining their guests. You have a great view from the top floor over the town. This really is a one off property and once inside, we know you will be surprised by it. Everything is in great order and with a modern kitchen area and bathroom, you will be able to just move straight in and enjoy this home without having to spend any money on upgrading. So, this great home, central and ready to go is a must for anyone who wants a little surprise.
What the Owner says:
This is the story of how we fell in love with our home. This was the last place we viewed and to be honest, we were not going to view the property as from the front it looked too small, my word, how we were wrong. We were so glad we came as soon as we walked in we were taken aback by the space and condition.It ticked all our boxes and we were knocked off our feet. We have really enjoyed living here and will miss being so close to the glorious beaches and lovely shops. We hope the next owners have many happy years here too in our lovely home.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'1 x 12'2 up to bay (4.60m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'10 x 8'7 (2.69m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3/Dining Room: 14'6 x 10'6 into bay (4.42m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 12'2 (4.60m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'6 x 12'8 into bay (4.42m x 3.86m)
- Patio Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61806718.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.