4 bedroom detached house for saleShaw Lane Gardens, Guiseley, Leeds, LS20 9JH
- SUBSTANTIAL PROPERTY
- VERY LARGE PLOT
- SCOPE FOR ERECTION OF A BUNGALOW TO SIDE - SUBJECT TO PLANNING CONSENT
- LARGE SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- FANTASTIC POTENTIAL TO CREATE SOMETHING STUNNING
- EPC RATING = F
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER POSITION
- MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE SIZE AND SPACE ON OFFER
Sitting on a very large plot with extensive gardens to the rear and side, this already substantial dwelling offers excellent potential for the successful purchaser to update to create something stunning. Furthermore, with such a plot size the property is also likely to appeal to an investor who could live in the house whilst building a detached bungalow to the side - subject to necessary planning consent.
Accommodation which is extensive, briefly consists of an entrance hallway, dining area, spacious lounge, dining kitchen, inner hallway, bedroom one with dressing area, bedroom two, bathroom, utility room, garden room and sun room. To the first floor are two further double bedrooms and a second house bathroom.
Extending to around 0.75 of an acre the property sits of a very large plot with the majority of the garden south facing. With mature shrubs, plants and trees there is a high degree of privacy for the lawned and paved areas. There is also a driveway allowing for parking for several vehicles. Further parking is available in the form of a detached, double garage.
Situated on the highly popular and sought after 'Shaw Lane Gardens' the property is conveniently placed for access to several highly regarded local schools, shops, amenities and Guiseley train station.
Hunters would urge any interested party to arrange an internal inspection to fully appreciate the position, privacy and potential that this extensive property has to offer. To arrange or for more details, please call the office on 0113 202 9923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61807357.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP203863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.