4 bedroom flat for saleNetherwood Road, Brook Green, W14
- Superb four bedroom maisonette on the second and third floor
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Brook Green
- Newly refurbished with a high finish and modern decor
- Bright top floor reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan fitted kitchen
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Holland Park and Brook Green are near by
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set within a beautiful period conversion in a great location, this brilliant four bedroom maisonette offers newly refurbished interiors, well proportioned bedrooms and a fantastic reception room.
Netherwood Road is located close by to the wealth of amenities in Shepherd's Bush including Westfield Shopping Centre. The open spaces of Brook Green and Holland Park are nearby as well as Goldhawk Road Station and Shepherd's Bush Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61808635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1040589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.