4 bedroom house for saleUrswick Road, Hackney, London, E9
- Sensitively Restored and Refurbished Throughout in 2012
- In the Conservation Area of St. John at Hackney
- Impressive High Ceilings
- Double Glazed Windows and Working Shutters
- Sumptuous Slate and Wooden Flooring
- Cellar Currently Used as a Studio Space
- Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
This simply glorious Victorian home has accommodation elegantly and spaciously arranged over three floors. Presented with incredible style and striking architectural design. Offering the ultimate in contemporary urban living whilst retaining a plethora of classic features. Composed of a reception hall, a dual-aspect living/entertaining space, a bespoke fitted kitchen/diner with doors opening to a tranquil mature westerly facing secluded garden. Four double bedrooms, a stylish bathroom, a shower room and an invaluable cellar/studio space. Close to the leafy green open spaces of St. John`s Churchyard with a host of amenities and superb transport links on Mare Street and Lower Clapton Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.