5 bedroom detached house for saleHighfields Park Drive, Darley Abbey
- SUPERIOR MODERN FAMILY HOME
- VERSATILE LAYOUT SPANNING THREE STORIES
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK IN WARDROBE AND EN SUITE
- EPC RATING C
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO THE SNUG
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- INTERNAL VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
***EXTENDED TO THE REAR*** Superior modern family home set in the sought after area of Darley Abbey. This family home is set across three floors and comes with spacious living accommodation including a rear extended dining room, large lounge, five double bedrooms modern fitted kitchen with separate utility room and ample off road parking with double detached garage. Highfields Park Drive is one not to be missed and early viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61809595.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8132477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Select, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.