3 bedroom terraced house for saleBonchurch Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terraced property with loft room
- Beautiful south facing garden
- Great school catchment
- Open plan lounge and dining area's
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating E (49)
If you are looking for a property in a sought after location of Southsea ready to move into and make your own, then this one is for you!With its spacious rooms and high ceilings you can either relax in the front room or entertain in the kitchen with family and friends. The downstairs toilet is very handy, especially when you have guests round. Upstairs you will be surprised about the space. The three double bedrooms are an excellent size and the loft room is perfect for a study or an older child’s bedroom.The garden is the highlight of the property, take advantage of the brick built shed which has electricity.You could use this as a man cave or an office. Don't miss out book your viewing now as this property will not be around for long.
What the Owner says:
We have lived in our home for almost 50 years now and have loved the size and the layout of all of our rooms. Our sons were born down the road I really enjoy my garden, especially sitting out there in the sunshine. We will miss our home and location very much. The only reason we are moving is to be close to our family. We hope whoever buys our home takes as much enjoyment from it as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area
- Dining Area
- Kitchen Area: 11'6 x 10'8 (3.51m x 3.25m)
- Toilet: 6'2 x 3'9 (1.88m x 1.14m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 10'8 (3.84m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 6'9 (3.36m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 8'11 (2.75m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom: 7'3 x 5'5 (2.21m x 1.65m)
- Loft Room: 14'10 x 11'9 (4.52m x 3.58m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61809640.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.