2 bedroom bungalow for saleCastle Lane, Blackpool
- DETACHED TWO BEDROOM TRUE BUNGALOW
- THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- LOCATED IN A PRIME RESIDENTIAL AREA: CLOSE TO ALL NECESSITIES
- NO WORK NEEDED: MODERN THROUGHOUT
- MASTER BEDROOM EN-SUITE
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- WELL PRESENTED GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- GATED ALLOCATED SPACE AND VISITOR PARKING TO THE REAR
- LEASEHOLD: £200PA OR £180 UPFRONT
- DONT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY AND CALL NOW: 01253 624047
*** EXCEPTIONAL NEWLY BUILT, TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN GATED COMMUNITY WITH MODERN INTERIOR THROUGHOUT *** The property is situated in Staining close to shops, staining golf club and is within easy access of the M55 motorway and major supermarkets TESCO & ASDA. The property briefly comprises; entrance hallway, bay fronted lounge/diner, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, three piece bathroom suite, two double bedrooms with master en-suite and a well presented exterior. Externally there is a lawned garden with flagged path, planted borders, rockery and walled front with pedestrian gate. To the rear is an immaculate lawned garden with planted borders, shed, surrounding fences and gate to rear parking. In addition to a private parking space, there is visitor parking. Both accessed via Castle Lane. Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of accommodation available.
Carpeted. Burglar alarm and steel front door.
LOUNGE/DINER 6.13m (20' 1") x 4.77m (15' 8")
Carpeted. Bay window to the front. Ample sockets and TV point.
KITCHEN 2.78m (9' 1") x 3.24m (10' 8")
Modern kitchen with tiled walls and flooring with spotlights in the ceiling. The kitchen benefits from; a stainless steel sink and drainer with a filter tap, gas hob, integrated oven and grill with splash back, extractor fan, integrated microwave and a slim line dishwasher. A UPVC door which leads to the rear garden, and the kitchen is also plumbed for a washer.
Carpeted hallway with access to the loft from a pull down ladder. Large storage cupboard with combi boiler and electrics.
LOFT: Insulation and boarded gable to gable.
BATHROOM 2.20m (7' 3") x 1.96m (6' 5")
Three piece bathroom in white with part tiled walls, vinyl flooring and spotlights. The bathroom comprises; bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 1 3.21m (10' 6") x 3.51m (11' 6")
Carpeted master bedroom with an en-suite.
EN-SUITE 1.27m (4' 2") x 0.98m (3' 3")
Three piece en-suite in white with tiled walls, vinyl flooring and spotlights. The en-suite comprises; mains powered shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. Located above the wash hand basin is a wall mounted light mirror with touch sensor.
BEDROOM 2 3.19m (10' 6") x 2.85m (9' 4")
Carpeted, double modern bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
FRONT OF THE PROPERTY
Externally there is a lawned garden with flagged path, planted borders, rockery and walled front with pedestrian gate.
REAR OF THE PROPERTY
To the rear is an immaculate lawned garden with planted borders, shed, surrounding fences and gate to rear parking. In addition to a private parking space, there is visitor parking. Both accessed via Castle Lane. There is also a weather resistant plug socket and outdoor water tap.
GATED PARKING AREA
Allocated parking space.
Council Tax Band: D
Leasehold: £200PA or £180 upfront
External Gas & Electricity meters
External cold water tap
External weatherproof double electric wall socket
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61810687.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.