1 bedroom apartment for salePrincess Court, Castle Street, East Cowes
- Brand new luxury development
- 1 bedroom first floor apartment
- Lifts to all floors
- Over 55s
- Luxurious communal lounge
- Guest suite available
- Allocated parking (limited availability)
- Security entry system
- Cycle storage
DESCRIPTION A brand new luxury development of 39 spacious one and two bedroom apartments for over 55's, situated in a highly convenient location close to the Town Centre, Medical Centre, Waitrose and transport links to the mainland.
Each spacious apartment can enjoy the benefits of a Magnet fitted kitchen with an induction hob and Whirlpool appliances, a generous storage space and a private balcony; with the added luxury in most of the apartments of an en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. With a selection of outlooks to choose from, whether it's a busy townscape or spectacular Solent views that you are looking for, Princess Court has something to offer you.
Princess Court owners have the exclusive use of the Communal Britannia Lounge, a luxurious living space with comfortable seating areas situated on the third floor with excellent views across East Cowes. The Britannia Lounge benefits from a sizeable south facing terrace, offering the perfect area to enjoy the beautiful sunsets and socialise with other owners.
HALLWAY Built in cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINER 21' 1" x 16' 0" (6.43m x 4.88m) UPVC Double glazed french doors lead onto the balcony.
KITCHEN 10' 9" x 6' 4" (3.28m x 1.93m)
BEDROOM 12' 7" x 9' 8" plus wardrobe (3.84m x 2.95m) Built in wardrobe.
SHOWER ROOM 7' 5" x 6' 4" (2.26m x 1.93m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276029373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.