3 bedroom flat for sale1F2, 28 Sciennes Road, Marchmont, Edinburgh, EH9 1NX
- Beautifully-presented and spacious three-bedroom, first-floor flat with HMO licence and original features, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in desirable Marchmont, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom, WC and box room.
- Including original features, sash and casement windows, gas central heating, new carpeting in most rooms, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, mostly laid to lawn, with permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, light and spacious three-bedroom, first-floor flat, south-facing, with HMO licence and original features, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in desirable Marchmont, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has the secure entryphone, serves each room within the flat, and opens into the exceptionally bright and spacious living/dining room, featuring ornate plasterwork, a decorative fireplace, and a large recessed window offering plentiful natural light and a walk in storage cupboard. The well-appointed kitchen/breakfast area is fitted with vinyl flooring, contemporary units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. Bedroom one is generously sized, set to the front, with carpeted flooring, a recessed window, and ornate cornicework. Bedroom two is also generously sized, whilst bedroom three is to the front of the property. The bathroom features a contemporary white suite with bath and a separate shower cubicle, the WC is fitted with a two piece suite, and the generously sized box room may be used as a small study/dressing room. Marchmont is well-placed for access to universities, hospitals, excellent schooling, including James Gillespie's High School and private sector schools, and local amenities including extensive shopping in the vicinity. Neighbouring Morningside, Newington and Tollcross offer a wide variety of specialist shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. The open green parklands of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows are situated within close proximity, and include public tennis courts, playgrounds, and a pitch and putt course, whilst Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat and Salisbury Crags are located a little further to the east. With the city centre easily accessible on foot, the area has frequent bus services available from Marchmount Road and Melville Drive. In addition, the City Bypass is within easy driving distance, as are motorway networks and access to Edinburgh Airport and the Forth bridges.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7867510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.