2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale69/1 East Claremont Street, Bellevue, Edinburgh, EH7 4HU
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, forming part of a converted Georgian terraced villa.
- Located in the desirable Bellevue area, close to the New Town and Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include high ceilings, well-maintained sash and casement windows, gas central heating, extensive original features, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, with a lawn; residents parking to the rear, with on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Private parking space situated to the rear of the property.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4
**CLOSING DATE SET 28th SEPTEMBER 12 NOON** Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, forming part of a converted Georgian terraced villa, located in the desirable Bellevue area, close to the New Town and Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the property via the shared entrance hall which has stunning decorative plasterwork. The bright and spacious living room, which is set to the rear of the property, has ornate plasterwork, a fireplace with wooden surround and a stone hearth, and a large recessed window offering plentiful natural light. The kitchen is fitted with traditional units, laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks and a ceramic sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, double electric oven, extractor hood, microwave oven, dishwasher and washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the front, with carpeted flooring, ornate original plasterwork and a generous storage cupboard, whilst bedroom two is likewise to the front, similarly finished, and with ample space for freestanding furniture. The stylish bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with a mixer over-bath shower, laminate flooring and tiled splashbacks. There is also a private parking space conveniently situated to the rear of the property. Bellevue is a convenient and popular area, close to Edinburgh's city centre, adjacent to the New Town, the bustling East End and Leith Walk. There is a mix of stone-built tenement properties, family homes, and modern residential developments. A high amenity area, there is an extensive choice of convenience and specialist shopping, and supermarkets on Leith Walk, whilst Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; with a Tesco store on Broughton Road. Outdoor spaces include King George V park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst frequent bus services are available from Bellevue and neighbouring Cannonmills.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8040916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.