1 bedroom flat for saleSelborne Road, Littlehampton
- One Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Just a Few Minutes from the Sea Front
- Bright & Sunny Living Room
- Fully Fitted Contemporary Kitchen
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath
- Allocated Parking
- Long Lease
- Close to Town Centre & Station
Amstel Court is a purpose built apartment building located within close proximity of the sea front with Littlehampton promenade just one hundred metres away and this deceptively spacious top floor flat would make a great first purchase or Buy to Let investment. Situated close to the town centre with its many facilities and very close to the sea front, this could also be the perfect weekend/holiday retreat!
On entering the property, you will immediately appreciate the bright and sunny spacious living room and double bedroom. The galley style kitchen has a comprehensive range of wall and floor cupboards in gloss white with contrasting charcoal work surfaces complete with integrated dishwasher, washing machine and under counter fridge and freezer. There is an eye level built in electric oven with halogen hob and stainless steel extract chimney. The bathroom is extensively tiled and has a P shape JACUZZI bath with shower and glazed shower screen, fitted vanity storage unit with inset hand basin and WC. The living room benefits from double aspect sash windows allowing natural light to flood in and the double bedroom is a very generous size as well. As this is a top floor flat there is access to the part boarded roof space with a fitted loft ladder providing ample additional storage which is often at a premium in apartments.
Externally is a private parking court with one allocated parking space and visitor spaces are also provided. Littlehampton town centre is within one mile with a range of shops, banks and restaurants as well as the railway station.
Yopa strongly recommend an early viewing to prevent disappointment by booking online 24/7 or by calling our central booking team.
Leasehold Tenure: 96 years unexpired
Ground Rent: £125 per annum
Service Charge: Approx £1,200 per annum
EPC band: E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 126935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, South East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.