3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBloomfield Grange, Penwortham
Withdrawn from Market
- Skillfully Extended Semi-Detached
- Stylish Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Living
- Three Bedrooms & Rear Lounge
- Double-Width Driveway
- En-Suite Shower Room To Master
- Utility Hallway
- Rear & Side Gardens
- Convenient Location
Skillfully extended and deceptive spacious semi-detached property located within this popular modern development. Conveniently situated for access to local amenities, schools and the transport networks this property is ideal for a modern family as boasts a large open plan family kitchen and an en-suite shower room. The well presented accommodation briefly comprises: open storm porch, utility hallway, stylish modern fitted kitchen being open plan to a dining and sitting area, rear lounge, landing with built in storage, bedroom one with an en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside, to the front a double width driveway, enclosed garden areas to the rear and side elevations. The property benefits from double-glazing throughout and is warmed by a gas fired central heating system. A unique and interesting property that should be viewed to fully appreciate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8163884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.