3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodsford Close, Crossways, Dorchester
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Downstairs WC
- Popular Location
A particularly lovely SEMI DETACHED HOUSE. Offered with vacant possession and with THREE BEDROOMS, a DOWNSTAIRS WC and KITCHEN/DINING ROOM the property further benefits from a GARAGE.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer FOR SALE this particularly lovely SEMI DETACHED HOUSE. Offered with vacant possession and with THREE BEDROOMS, a DOWNSTAIRS WC and KITCHEN/DINING ROOM the property further benefits from a GARAGE.
Crossways is a large village about 6 miles east of Dorchester, with a population of around 2500. Mostly built on the grounds of what was RAF Woodsford, this important satellite village with it's junior school, shops and transport links is a popular spot for families.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT!!
Accessed via the front door. With stairs to the first floor, a door to the WC, Living Room and
Kitchen / Dining Room 14' 11" x 9' 8" ( 4.55m x 2.95m )
Front aspect and side aspect double glazed windows, door to hallway. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, granite effect work tops with stainless steel sink & drainer, tiled splashbacks. Built in electric oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, space for fridge freezer. Wall mounted gas fired boiler, laminate flooring.
Living Room 16' 3" x 12' 2" Max ( 4.95m x 3.71m Max )
This delightful room has a door and windows to the rear garden and a feature open fire.
W.C. 16' 3" x 12' 2" Max ( 4.95m x 3.71m Max )
A lovely desirable downstairs WC is fitted with a basin and toliet.
With a small window to the front and a low flush W.C. and a wash hand basin
First Floor Landing
With doors to all three bedrooms and the family bathroom, alongside a spacious storage cupboards and the airing cupboard
Bedroom One 11' 1" to front of fitted wardrobes x 9' 4" ( 3.38m to front of fitted wardrobes x 2.84m )
With wood frame double glazed windows to the rear and a range of fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 9' 4" narrowing to narrowing to 6' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.84m narrowing to narrowing to 2.08m )
A good size room with double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.34m )
Overlooking the green to the front of the property, a fantastic study, or nursery.
Benefitting from a three piece white suite with shower over bath and partially tiled. Also features a window to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61812818.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.