4 bedroom detached house for saleRoselands Court, Lavister, LL12
- Four Bedroom Executive Family House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Bedrooms With En-Suite
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Double Garage
- Cul De Sac Location
- Tranquil Garden Backing Onto Fields
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Energy Performance Rating C'72
Occupying a desired location in this exclusive development of large detached family houses, this spacious executive style family home offers well maintained accommodation which comprises in brief: Entrance Hall with Cloakroom/WC, spacious lounge with doors overlooking the rear garden, dining room, study, spacious breakfast kitchen and utility room. On the first floor there is a large landing, four Bedrooms with two providing en-suite facilities and main four piece family bathroom. Externally the property is approached via a block paved driveway leading to a double detached garage with electronically operated door and established rear Garden. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and is offered to the market in immaculate condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61813243.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WXM170302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.