2 bedroom flat for sale40/3 Burnhead Crescent, Gracemount, Edinburgh, EH16 6EW
- Well-presented two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor flat in a traditional block with private garden and shared drying green.
- Located on a quiet side-street in Edinburgh's popular Gracemount area, south of the city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hall, living/dining room with balcony off, kitchen, two double bedrooms and wetroom.
- Features; gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, satellite TV and telephone points, fitted blinds, and good storage space.
- There are well-tended private gardens and a shared drying green to the rear, and ample, unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor flat in a traditional block with private garden and shared drying green, located on a quiet side-street in Edinburgh's popular Gracemount area, south of the city centre. The spacious entrance hall, with wood-effect flooring, has a deep store cupboard and gives access throughout. The large living room enjoys leafy views to the rear, has ample space for seating and dining, wood-effect laminate flooring, and a feature electric fireplace. Abundant natural light is provided by the front window and the patio doors which open to a good-sized covered balcony. To the front, the kitchen is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops, and full-width built-in cupboards. There are two, carpeted double bedrooms set to either aspect, bedroom one featuring two deep store cupboards, with both rooms offering ample freestanding furniture space. A front-facing wetroom is fitted with a white, two-piece suite, full-height wall tiling, and a walk-in shower area with a wall-mounted electric shower unit. Gracemount is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton retail park offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Gracemount Leisure Centre offers a swimming pool, gym and range of fitness classes, there are also two primary schools and Gracemount High School on Lasswade Road. Open spaces include the Braid and Pentland Hills, and a choice of local golf courses. Gracemount is also a good location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst regular bus services are available from the A701 and nearby Captain's Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8130660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.