5 bedroom detached house for saleHeath Drive, Walton on the Hill, KT20
- COMPLETE ONWARD CHAIN
- Fabulous family home set on the edge of Walton on the Hill
- 3823 sq. ft. of living accommodation over three floors
- Period features including parquet wood flooring and exposed oak beams
- Beautifully handcrafted kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops
- Formal dining room, drawing room and living room
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom
- In and out drive with plentiful parking and integral garage
- Beautifully landscaped south facing rear garden with a full width paved terrace
- Custom built enclosed heated seating area, BBQ deck, large decorative pond and garden shed
Believed to have been built in 1908, this stunning family home is situated in one of the most desirable roads on the edge of Walton on the Hill Village.
Maple House offers the perfect combination of the character of its era, mixed with the standards and style that reflect today's modern living. The house has been impeccably maintained and updated by the current owners and the accommodation, spread over 3 floors, includes an impressive entrance hall with the original oak front door. A large inner hallway with newly installed gas fired fireplace off of which are the drawing room, with French doors onto the gardens with oak flooring and a wood burning stove. A spacious family room leads through into a beautifully handcrafted kitchen breakfast room, boasting granite worktops, 5 ring gas hob, built in larder, integrated white goods, Perrin & Rowe boiling water tap and two recently installed Miele integrated ovens. The Kitchen also features a chimney breast housing a dual fronted wood burning stove which can be enjoyed in the kitchen and family room.
An impressive formal dining room sits off of the kitchen, has a gas operated open fire (which can be converted to take logs) and views over the garden. A separate laundry room with a door leading onto the paved terrace, as well as utility room providing storage, drying facilities, freezer and room for gym equipment etc. all sit off of the kitchen. The attached garage accessed via the utility room has been fitted with work benches. To the other side of the hallway is a study with fully fitted shelving and a separate telephone line, downstairs loo and large cloaks cupboard and storage room.
To the first floor is the master bedroom with large fully fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Three further bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes and large family bathroom with free standing slipper bath and separate shower cubicle along with large storage cupboard There is also a large airing cupboard and further storage area on the landing. To the second floor a further bedroom with separate dressing area with access to a large attic space which is partially boarded and en-suite shower room.
Further features include, newly installed oak flooring, double glazed windows, custom built wooden shutters in two of the bedrooms, gas fired central heating via radiators and under floor heating in the downstairs loo, high specification insulation and built in surround sound throughout the downstairs.
To the outside, Maple House is accessed via a gravelled in and out driveway. To the rear are beautifully landscaped south facing gardens with a full width paved terrace featuring giant chess board. Within the garden, a custom built enclosed seating area with heater and BBQ area to the side. There is also a large decorative pond and garden shed. The garden has several power points.
This property is offered with a complete onward chain.
3823 sq. ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61814533.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7952058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kennedys, Tadworth- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.