2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRyde, Isle of Wight
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Good Decorative Order Throughout
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off-Road Parking
- Ideal Investment/First Time Buy
- CHAIN FREE
- Close to Town Centre & Travel Links
Situated on the outskirts of Ryde Town this well laid out two bedroom semi-detached home is perfect for a whole host of buyers. The property has been a successful let for the current owners and has generated a good return. This home is in good decorative order throughout and has off road parking for one car. To the rear of the property is a decked courtyard and access to the parking area. The house benefits from gas central heating via a combi-boiler and is double glazing throughout. This will appeal to a whole host of buyers and early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment. Being within walking distance to Ryde Town Centre means you won't need to go far to find entertainment, good bars, pubs and eateries not to mention an eclectic mix of boutique shops. There are unrivalled travel links to both the rest of the Island and the mainland via the "Fast-Cat" and "Hover Travel" services.
ENTRANCE HALL Double glazed door. Radiator. Telephone point.
CLOAKROOM Low level WC. Hand wash basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
KITCHEN 8' 2" x 7' 10" (2.5m x 2.4m) Floor and wall mounted units and stainless steel bowl and drainer. Built in oven and 4 piece ring hob. Spotlights. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Combination boiler.
LOUNGE 14' 7" max x 10' 4" (4.46m max x 3.15m) A large open plan living room with French doors leading out onto a decked outside area. Double glazed window. Radiator. Television and telephone point. Stairs to:-
FIRST FLOOR Loft access. Doors to:-
BEDROOM 1 14' 7" max x 8' 2" (4.46m max x 2.5m) A good size double bedroom with double glazed window to rear. Television point. Various sockets.
BEDROOM 2 10' 2" x 7' 7" (3.11m x 2.33m) A generous single room with a double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Various sockets.
BATHROOM Half tiled throughout and floor to ceiling surrounding panelled bath with shower overhead. Low level WC. Hand wash basin. Towel radiator.
HEATING Gas centrally heated via a combination boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61815355.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276029457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.