2 bedroom chalet for saleMeadway, West Bay, Bridport
Parkers is delighted to offer this superb detached home offering two double bedrooms, large sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen, downstairs WC and shower room. Situated in the idyllic fishing village of West Bay, the stunning countryside views offered from the rear of Meadowside are simply breathtaking and compliment the quiet cul-de-sac location this home is positioned. There are landscaped front and rear gardens and a superb balcony area stretching the width of the property. Parking is provided via the property's single garage and driveway. EPC rating D.
Situation - Meadowside is located on Dorset's famous Jurassic Coast in the idyllic fishing village of West Bay. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, West Bay also marks the north-west end of the famous Chesil Beach and is just a short walk from Bridport town centre, a charming market town renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Bridport is also the setting for the hit television series Broadchurch. Local facilities include comprehensive shopping facilities, a post office, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole and direct train services to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads run from the County Town of Dorchester, located 15 miles east.
Accommodation - Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this 1930’s brick built detached home offers a tranquil setting and unrivalled views across the surrounding countryside. Flooded with natural light, the accommodation comprises a large L-shaped sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen, downstairs WC, shower room and two double bedrooms. Externally, Meadowside offers off road parking, single garage, and landscaped garden with lawn area. The rear of the property boasts a large garden with a plethora of trees and shrubs and a vegetable patch. There is a small stream running through the garden and a perfectly positioned balcony area, ideal for enjoying the warmer weather and taking in the breathtaking surroundings. EPC rating D.
Room Dimensions - 1.93m (6'4) - Sitting Room: 18'5" x 10' x 18'5 x 10'(L- Shaped) (5.61m x 3.05m x 5.61m x 3.05)
Kitchen: 10'6" x 9'5" (3.20m x 2.87m)
Dining Room: 12'4" x 10' (3.76m x 3.05m)
Sun Room: 11'5" x 9'6" (3.48m x 2.90m)
Utility Area: 9'10" x 4'10" (3.00m x 1.47m)
Bedroom One: 15' x 13'5" (4.57m x 4.09m)
Bedroom Two: 11'11" x 10'5" (3.63m x 3.18m)
Shower Room: 6'4" x 6'4" (1.93m x 1.93m)
Key Features - • Plentiful natural light via considered and generous fenestration.
• Large L-shaped reception room with feature woodburning stove.
• Well positioned sun room to enjoy the surroundings with additional Velux window.
• Downstairs WC.
• Recently installed boiler.
• Gas central heating throughout.
• Original features including natural balustrade and handrail and Dado rail.
• A quiet and beautiful location in the popular West Bay area.
• Landscaped front and rear gardens offering a variety of mature trees and shrubs.
• Garden stream with small bridge to the vegetable patch.
• Summer house, greenhouse and shed
• Large, perfectly positioned elevated decked area with storage under.
• Single garage with remote access system.
• Off road parking for two vehicles.
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities - West Dorset District Council. South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset. DT1 1UZ. Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is E.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the sole agent
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers. Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61815976.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27273132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.