3 bedroom cottage for sale1 Ramsay Cottages, Carlops, Scottish Borders EH26 9NF
- Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, end cottage with private garden, forming part of a traditional stone-built terrace.
- Situated in the picturesque Borders village of Carlops.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule, living/dining room, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, box room, conservatory, family bathroom and downstairs WC and shower room.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, varnished hardwood floorboards, and excellent storage provision including a floored loft space with ladder access.
- The enclosed private garden includes a store shed, lawn and flower beds, whilst there are two designated parking spaces to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Sunday 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, end cottage with private garden, forming part of a traditional stone-built terrace, situated in the picturesque Borders village of Carlops.
Accessed via the entrance vestibule, the bright and spacious living/dining room comprises varnished hardwood floors, wood burning stove, TV point, under-stair storage cupboard, ample space for dining furniture and gives access to a central hallway. The hallway features a built-in storage cupboard, the main telephone point, stairs to the upper floor, and the downstairs WC and shower room. Set to the rear, the well-proportioned dining kitchen boasts integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and extractor canopy, a range cooker, tiled splash back, space for a dining table, and gives access to the plumbed and powered conservatory. Set to the rear of the upper floor, bedroom one is a good-sized double room with built-in wardrobes, two pendant light fittings and carpeted floor. Also to the rear, bedroom two features pendant light fitting, and space for free-standing wardrobes. Bedroom three, situated on the ground floor, is a light and well-proportioned bedroom with varnished floorboards and pendant light fitting. Additionally, the box room, situated at the front of the upper floor, offers a flexible fourth bedroom or office space. Finally, the family bathroom boasts an all-white suite, separate shower cubicle with electric shower unit, built-in shelving, and a fully-tiled floor and splash back.
Carlops is a picturesque village situated south of Edinburgh, on the Biggar road. Set in the idyllic Border's countryside, it is a popular spot for hill-walkers and, lying only 10 miles from the Edinburgh bypass, it is within easy commuting distance for the city centre, M8, M9, A1 and all the Lothian regions. Nearby Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Peebles and Penicuik offer local high schools, while primary schooling can be found in West Linton, 2.5 miles south. The village is serviced by a regular bus route. The A702 through Carlops provides easy access to the M74 and the motorway network to the south.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8085125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.