4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Orchard, Sporle, King's Lynn
- Four bedroom executive detached house
- Living room, study and open plan kitchen/family/dining room
- Family bathroom, en-suite shower room and downstairs cloakroom
- Driveway, parking and garage
- Beautifully landscaped large rear garden with fruit trees
- Air source heat pumps and underfloor heating downstairs
Stunning, executive detached house on an exclusive cul de sac with a beautifully landscaped garden.
The Orchard in Sporle is an exclusive cul de sac on an exciting and individual development. A range of ten properties are being constructed around the executive homes of The Orchard which were completed in 2016 by East Coast Developers, a reputable and exclusive local builder. The property we have for sale is a four bedroom detached house with master en-suite and family bathroom. Ground floor accommodation features an entrance hall, a living room with inglenook fireplace and inset Lovenholm woodburning stove, a stunning open plan kitchen/dining family room, a study a cloakroom and utility room. There is a driveway, garage and a beautifully landscaped large garden where the property sits on the centre of its plot. The property was built and fitted to the highest standard and benefits from air source heating, wiring for alarm system and an architect's certificate until 2022. Properties of this calibre are hard to find so call now to avoid disappointment.
The property benefits from golden oak effect UPVC double glazed windows throughout
Part glazed composite front door, porcelain tiled floor with underfloor heating, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard, oak veneer doors to study, kitchen, cloakroom and into
Living Room 14' 6" x 11' 11" max ( 4.42m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, underfloor heating, inglenook fireplace with inset Lovenholm woodburning stove, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen/ Dining/ Family Room 29' 9" x 9' 7" max ( 9.07m x 2.92m max )
Porcelain tiled floor with underfloor heating, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Bespoke kitchen with wall and base units having solid oak work surfaces, inset 1.5 bowl ceramic sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap and separate drinking water tap, Belling range cooker with chimney style hood over, integrated dishwasher, water softener and space for fridge/freezer, water softener, recessed LED lighting, UPVC golden oak effect french doors onto the patio area and rear garden, oak veneer door into
Utility 7' x 6' 2" ( 2.13m x 1.88m )
Porcelain tiled floor with underfloor heating, wall, base and cupboard units, work surface with inset ceramic sink, extractor fan, space and plumbing for washing machine, door into garage.
Study 9' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.97m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, underfloor heating, telephone and TV point.
Porcelain tiled floor with underfloor heating, low level WC, hand wash basin set into a vanity unit, tiled splashbacks.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard housing air source heat pump controls and pressurised water tank, loft hatch, radiator, oak veneer doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 12' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspects, radiator, TV point, oak veneer door to
En-Suite Shower Room
Window to front aspect, walk in shower cubicle with gravity fed Mira shower, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, comfort height low level WC, extractor fan, recessed LED lighting, heated towel rail, wall mounted LED heated mirror with shaver socket. Porcelain tiled floor and tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 11" plus recess ( 3.48m x 2.72m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 8' 4" max ( 3.48m x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point.
Window to rear aspect, L-shaped bath with Mira shower over and angled, hinged shower screen, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, low level WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail. Porcelain tiled floor and tiled splashbacks.
The property is approached via a brick weave driveway with room for several vehicles and a pleasant lawned area, planted beds, gated side access and courtesy lights. The driveway leads to the
Garage 14' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.52m x 3.56m )
Up and over door, power and lighting, pitched roof, integral door into utility room.
There is a beautifully landscaped rear garden enclosed by part walled and part fenced boundaries which is a wrap around shaped design with gates to both sides of the property. There is a range of flower and shrub beds and borders, a spacious lawn, a herb garden, wood store, a Scottish beach pebble seating area with perimeter paths around attractive beds. There is a mini orchard comprising a variety of fruit trees and bushes including apple, cherry, pear, peach, raspberry, plum, rhubarb and strawberry. There is courtesy lighting and an outside tap.
Leave Swaffham market place on the A1065 until you reach the Norwich bound sign on the right hand side for the A47. Go straight over at the McDonald's roundabout and after a short while take the first left towards the village of Sporle. Before reaching the village sign, turn right and The Orchard can be found on the left where the property can be found in the far right hand corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61817248.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM105536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.