1 bedroom apartment for sale205 Bow Collection
- Stylish Boutique New Development
- Chic specification
- Close to Victoria Park
- 604 sqft
- 1 Bathroom
- 10 year Building Guarantee (BLP)
- Spacious Bright Apartment
- Launch date 21st October, 10am-12pm
The Bow Collection - www.bowcollection.co.uk **Official launch date 21st October, 10am-12pm**
If you are looking for a trendy and spacious home in a vibrant part of London, The Bow Collection is for you . This boutique development of 16 stylish and high specification apartments is situated within easy access of the City & Canary Wharf. The development has a contemporary specification with modern wood flooring and chic bathrooms, cool kitchens, and fully integrated appliances. All apartments also have balconies or terraces to make the most of al fresco living.
In Fairfield Road conservation area, the development is situated within easy access of Victoria Park, giving a pleasant walk to Bow Road Tube and Bow Church DLR - very quick access to Liverpool Street, Oxford Street and Westfield Stratford. The apartments are also in a great location to take advantage of London's fantastic canals and waterways.
The DLR station is also very close by, making it extremely convenient for professionals working in Central London & Canary Wharf.
The development is available to buy with the Help To Buy scheme. Completion is estimated for late 2017.
Call Bridge New Homes 020 7749 1380 for more information and to register for the sales launch.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2385096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridge Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.