4 bedroom terraced house for saleKing William Close, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19
- Exclusive collection of townhouses
- Garage and parking
- Versatile kitchen, living and dining spaces
- En suite master bedrooms
- Generous and private rear garden
- Close to Chichester city centre
Four bedroom mid terrace house with a garage and parking close to central Chichester
Show home open Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 10:00 and 16:00
King Williams Close sits to the North of Chichester between the desirable area of Summersdale and the City Centre.
Accessed via The Broadway the development sits adjacent to the recently converted Rousillion Barracks, flanked by a number of established trees.
This four bedroom townhouse is laid out over three floor and has been beautifully finished by Pathway developments.
The property consists of four well proportioned bedrooms along with a kitchen dining room and separate reception room.
The property has a utility room and integral garage as well as three bathrooms and a private rear garden.
In addition to the garage the property has off road parking to the front.
Please note images of the show home and not of exact plot.
Square Footage: 1,522 sq ft
A mainline station at Chichester provides a regular service to London Victoria in about 1 hour 40 minutes and there is a slightly faster service to London Waterloo from Havant in about 1hour 20 minutes. The A27 provides good vehicle access to various towns and cities across the south coast, including Brighton, Worthing, and Portsmouth.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOD160254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.