3 bedroom bungalow for saleDownings View, Windmill Hill, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- A spacious, well presented bungalow.
- Offering three double bedrooms.
- A Modern fitted kitchen.
- Lounge/dining room with an open fire place and far reaching views.
- A large fully tiled and accessible wet room/bathroom/WC.
- Mains gas central heating.
- UPVC double glazing.
- Far reaching town, castle and countryside views.
- An enclosed landscaped terraced garden.
- Garage and a private gated tarmac drive.
An opportunity to purchase a spacious and well-presented modern bungalow which is situated in an elevated position, conveniently close to the town. This home enjoys far reaching views from the front elevation of the town, castle and the Cornish countryside beyond. The gardens are enclosed by hedges, timber fencing and a wrought iron gate which allows vehicular access to the private tarmac drive and single garage which benefits from an electric remote control door. The garden which is predominantly to the front is laid out over a few levels with strategically placed decking areas and wooden ramps to enjoy the views. There is also plenty of mature planting in established flowerbeds and a detached block built garden house.
Going inside, the UPVC front door opens into a spacious hallway, which allows access to all the main rooms. The lounge/dining room is a lovely bright dual aspect room at the front of the property and has plenty of space for comfortable seating and a dining table and chairs. There is an open fireplace with an electric fire and large sliding patio doors allowing access to the garden and patio. In the kitchen the floor and walls are tiled and there are spotlights to the ceiling. There are a number of light wood effect fitted kitchen units and display cabinets. An integrally installed electric double oven, dishwasher, and fridge freezer are also included within the sale. A gas hob and stainless steel sink and drainer are fitted into the roll top working surface. A small lobby area off this room can take to you a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine, a fire proof door to the garage and double UPVC doors open out to the rear garden area. The wet room/bathroom/WC is attractively tiled to both floor and walls. It enjoys the benefit of an electric shower in one corner which is open to the room, a large white panelled bath and a pedestal hand basin with an electric wall mirror above. The rest of the accommodation consists of three double bedrooms, with some of the bedroom furniture will also be included within the sale.
This practical bungalow could suit a whole range of buyers, especially those who want to be situated in a quiet location but have close access to the town and all the amenities it provides.
The central part of Launceston is a short distance from the property. The ancient former market town offers a wide range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
On foot- As the bungalow is in a tucked away location close to the heart of the town we suggest for viewing we meet in our office in the town square.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61820827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU150327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.