2 bedroom terraced house for saleSnowdrop Crescent, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Two bedroom modern home.
- Light and airy well-presented accommodation.
- An ideal first time or investment purchase.
- Level and enclosed south facing rear gardens.
- Good sized kitchen/dining room with integrated oven and hob.
- UPVC double glazed windows and mains gas fired central heating.
- Main bedroom with en-suite shower room/WC and fitted wardrobes.
- Forming part of a popular modern development in Launceston.
This light and airy two bedroom modern house is presented for sale in excellent decorative order with a well enclosed low maintenance south facing rear garden. The property would be an ideal first time or investment property and forms part of this popular modern development.
Internally, the well-proportioned accommodation includes a welcoming reception hall and dual aspect lounge with sliding doors leading out to the garden. The modern fitted kitchen is irregular in shape but has space for dining as well as a modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units including a built in electric oven, gas hob and extractor. There are spaces for many other appliances and the kitchen has attractive vinyl flooring. Concluding the ground floor is a WC.
The stairs lead to the first floor where the spacious light and airy landing has access to both bedrooms and a large family bathroom/WC with a shower over the bath. The master bedroom suite has built in his and hers wardrobes and an en-suite shower room/WC with a mains shower. The property has many modern comforts such as UPVC double glazed windows and warmth is generated by mains gas fired central heating.
Externally, 66 Snowdrop Crescent has a level and enclosed south facing rear garden which is divided into a patio with a gravelled area and small shed. The attractive front garden is low maintenance as well and is a good place to enjoy the view towards Dartmoor. A few steps from the property is a single garage with an off road parking space in front.
Launceston offers excellent access to the A388 and A30 dual carriageway. Located within a short distance is the Tesco Superstore and the Launceston Retail Park. The town centre itself offers a wide range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Follow the road around to the left into Exeter Street passing the Newmarket Inn on the right hand side and at the forthcoming junction turn right into Tavistock Road. Turn left at the two mini-roundabouts passing the Tesco Superstore on the right hand side following the signs to Plymouth. At the next mini-roundabout take the first left into Snowdrop Crescent and the first right into Bluebell Way. Continue through Bluebell Way to the end and turn right into Snowdrop Crescent where No. 66 will be found on the right hand side marked with a Webbers For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61820845.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.