4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 2 Chewton Court, Chewton Keynsham, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 2SX
Sold by Us
- Detached 4 bedroom home
- Countryside location
- House and garage alarmed and wired for CCTC
- Woodburner stove to living area
- Under floor heating to ground floor rooms
- En suites to two bedrooms
- Utility room and Study
- Cat5 data cabling
PLOT 2 - UNDER OFFER
A development of four, luxury detached homes in an outstanding country location. Adjacent to and set midway between Bath and Bristol, Chewton Court offers a gated, country residence that is just minutes away from all the cultural, social and business life of these distinguished cities
The nearby A4 and Keynsham railway station provide your entry points to the nationwide travel networks, while Bristol Airport is only around a dozen miles away for flights linking you to the rest of the UK and to the world.
Views of rolling pasture and mature trees plus large gardens provide a backdrop to life in Chewton Court
Stepping in to the hall leads you past the study to one side and the snug on the other. Directly in front of you, at the far end, is the impressive combined kitchen, dining and living room. Here, at the heart of the home, the family can come together while enjoying ample space for their individual pursuits.
Folding doors, which overlook the passing River Chew and the hills and valley beyond, will add a delightful extra dimension to life in the warmer months. As the nights draw in, the large log burner provides a very welcoming focus for everyone
Back into the hall, past the boot room come utility room, and a W.C., the stairs take you up to the four double bedrooms. The master bedroom's Juliet balcony guides your eyes down along the valley, while your creature comforts include a dressing area and en suite bathroom. The second bedroom is also en suite, with a family bathroom ensuring that morning queues are a thing of the past
Prices starting from £895,000. Call now to register your interest. 0117 9461799
CGIs are indicative only. They are not intended to give a totally accurate impression of a specific property, its setting or surroundings. The dimensions shown have been taken from maximum point of measuring and are for guidance only. They are not to be used for carpet sizes, appliance space or items of furniture
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 340115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Bath/Bristol . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.