1 bedroom flat for saleNew Marchants Passage, Bath
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stunning Southgate Apartment
- 15' x 15' Open Plan Living/Dining Room & Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Smart White Bathroom
- Gas CH & Double Glazing
- Use of Large Communal Terrace
This striking and immaculately presented, contemporary double-bedroom apartment enjoys a fantastic position right in the heart of the Bath city centre. Offered for sale chain free, the apartment would make the perfect first home or letting investment. Call now to book your viewing.
Accommodation comprises Communal Hallway with Stairs or Lift Access to Upper Floors; Private Hallway; Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen; Bedroom; Bathroom; Communal Roof Terrace & Bike Store.
Spacious communal hallway with stairs or lift access to upper floor. Private front door to..
Entry phone. Oak flooring. Skylight. Utility cupboard housing 'Vailliant' gas boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
Open Plan Living Room/kitchen 15' x 15' ( 4.57m x 4.57m )
Twin double glazed window to rear with views of the Abbey and across Lansdown. Two double radiators. Oak flooring.
Fully fitted kitchen with matching white wall and base units. Roll edge work surfaces with matching tiled splashback. Inset single drainer sink unit. 'Baumatic' electric oven and gas hob and cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 10' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.20m )
Twin double glazed windows to front. Double radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to front. White suite with chrome fittings comprising paneled bath with shower mixer taps. Pedestal wash basin with tiled splash back. Low level WC. Chrome ladder radiator. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Open roof top communal terrace. Shared bike store and bin store.
From the George Street proceed on foot down Milsom Street into Burton Street, cross Upper Borough Walls into Union Street and cross over Westgate Street into Stall Street. Follow the road into Southgate Street. New Marchants Passage will be found on the ledft hand side, and Marchant House is found on the right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61825573.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.