2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDurngate Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1JP
- End of Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Central Location in Dorchester
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Good Sized Living/Dining Room
- South Facing Walled Courtyard Garden
- No Onward Chain
*** TWO BEDROOM HOUSE IN CENTRAL DORCHESTER *** Large Living/Dining Room * South Facing Courtyard Garden * No Onward Chain *
A two bedroom end of terrace house, centrally located within Dorchester Town Centre. Accommodation includes an entrance hall with downstairs WC, a good sized dual aspect living/dining room with patio doors to the rear courtyard, modern kitchen with space for appliances, first floor landing with loft access (storage space, with loft ladder), sizeable master bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and a deep built-in cupboard, bedroom two and a modern bathroom. Outside, there is a rear South facing courtyard with gated rear access. No onward chain.
Dorchester is the County town of Dorset and a busy West Dorset market town boasting many modern facilities, whilst being immersed in history. The town has strong links to the author Thomas Hardy whose cottage is situated in a nearby hamlet and also boasts some amazing historic sites such as Maiden Castle on the outskirts and an ampitheatre close to the Town Centre . It has a thriving high street with a range of national and independent shops, cinema, cafes, restaurants, pubs and churches plus Waitrose, then there is an ongoing retail and residential site just on the edge of the town, boasting a further range of restaurants and another cinema at Brewery Square, which is situated next to the train station. On the outskirts, there is a Tesco Supermarket, football stadium, other out of town stores, Dorset County Hospital and schooling for all ages.
Dorchester has fantastic transport connections with the Dorchester South Station connecting directly to London and the South East, while Dorchester West takes you to Bristol and Bath directions and beyond. There are also regular bus services around the town.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61826008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dorset Property, Wimborne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.