2 bedroom flat for sale3/32 Drybrough Crescent, Peffermill, Edinburgh EH16 4FD
- Bright and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, top-floor (5th) flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Peffermill area, south-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, balcony, two bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, varnished hardwood flooring throughout, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides maintained grounds, secured entry system, lift service and residents' parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, top-floor (5th) flat, with far-reaching views, set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Peffermill area, south-east of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining kitchen, balcony, two bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a bathroom. Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, hardwood flooring, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision. The development also provides maintained grounds, secured entry system, lift service, residents' parking and bicycle storage facilities. The L-shaped entrance hallway has two built-in storage cupboards, one of which houses the boiler and washing machine, and the secured entry system console. It gives access to all other rooms. Set to the front of the property, the light and spacious living room features patio door windows leading to the balcony, TV and telephone points, and gives access to the dining kitchen. The bright, modern, dining kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor canopy, fridge freezer and dishwasher, and has ample room for dining furniture. Bedroom one is a good-sized double room with TV and telephone points, built-in mirrored wardrobes, a window to the front of the property and a tiled en-suite shower room. Bedroom two is another well-proportioned room with telephone point, and patio door windows with access to the balcony. The family bathroom is tastefully decorated with a white suite, mixer shower over bath with glass shower screen, concealed cistern WC, wall-mounted mirror and cabinet, shaver points, towel rail, recessed downlighting and is comprehensively tiled.
Peffermill is an established residential district approx. 4 miles south of Edinburgh centre, offering a good selection of local shops catering for day-to-day requirements, a library, and other leisure facilities. Peffermill is also situated less than half a mile from the extensive Fort Kinnaird shopping park, which offers an excellent range of retail outlets, cinema and restaurants, with the nearby Cameron Toll Shopping Centre offering additional shopping facilities. Leisure activities within easy reach include the Jack Kane Centre, Royal Commonwealth Pool, Prestonfield and Duddingston golf courses, and walks in Holyrood Park. Well-regarded schooling at all levels is available in the immediate area. Regular bus services are readily accessible nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8019013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.