4 bedroom detached house for salePinewood Road, Winsford
- Well-presented four bedroom detached house with no chain
- Desirable end plot not overlooked from front or rear
- Two reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, utility room, cloaks/WC
- Fitted Sharps wardrobes to three bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Double width driveway, single garage, front & rear gardens
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £185,000
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £185,000. This well-presented detached house occupies a desirable end plot with open aspect to front and private garden to rear, and a double width driveway with single garage. Three of the bedrooms have fitted Sharps wardrobes and the master also has an en-suite shower room.
Offered for sale with no chain, this well-presented detached house occupies a desirable end plot with open aspect to front and private garden to rear, and a double width driveway with single garage. Three of the bedrooms have fitted Sharps wardrobes and the master also has an en-suite shower room.
PVCu double glazed front door. Wood effect flooring. Staircase to first floor. Radiator. Smoke detector. Door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 5" x 13' 2" max ( 4.09m x 4.01m max )
Coal effect living flame gas fire with Adam-style surround and marble hearth. Wood effect flooring. Under-stairs cupboard with shelving. Thermostat. PVCu double glazed window to front. Door to kitchen. Archway to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 8' ( 2.79m x 2.44m )
Wood effect flooring. Radiator. PVCu double glazed double doors to rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen 9' 2" x 11' 10" ( 2.79m x 3.61m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising cupboards and drawers, work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, and granite breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and four-ring electric hob with filter canopy over. Space for fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Door to utility room.
Utility Room 5' 2" x 5' 1" ( 1.57m x 1.55m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising cupboard and drawers, and work surface with tiled splashbacks. Gas central heating boiler in wall cupboard. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. PVCu opaque double glazed door to rear garden. Door to cloaks/WC.
Cloaks/ W.C. 3' 8" x 5' 2" ( 1.12m x 1.57m )
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Smoke detector. Loft hatch. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" including wardrobes x 13' narrowing to 10' 2" ( 3.48m including wardrobes x 3.96m narrowing to 3.10m )
Fitted furniture comprising wardrobes, cupboard, dressing table with drawers and cupboard, and two corner shelving units. Over-stairs airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front. Door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room 5' 3" x 5' 9" ( 1.60m x 1.75m )
Low level WC. Wash hand basin inset to vanity cupboard with tiled splashbacks. Tiled shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 5" plus door recess extending to 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.87m plus door recess extending to 3.00m )
Fitted wardrobes and drawer. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 11' max excluding dormer recess x 8' 1" ( 3.35m max excluding dormer recess x 2.46m )
Built-in cupboard. Radiator. PVCu double glazed windows to front and side.
Bedroom 4 8' 9" max including wardrobe narrowing to 6' 2" x 8' 8" including wardrobe ( 2.67m max including wardrobe narrowing to 1.88m x 2.64m including wardrobe )
Fitted wardrobes and cupboards with shoe racks and shelves. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' 10" ( 1.88m x 2.08m )
Low level WC. Wash hand basin inset to vanity cupboard with adjacent shelving and worktop with tiled splashbacks. Bath with shower attachment and tiled walls around. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear.
The property is set back behind a lawn garden with hedgerow and fencing to the boundaries, and a tarmacadam double-width driveway allowing parking for two cars and leading to a single garage. There are paved pathways and gates at either side of the property allowing access to an enclosed rear garden which comprises paved patio area, lawn with mature trees and shrubs to borders including fir trees and a willow tree, and a timber shed. The garden offers good privacy as it is not overlooked from the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61827380.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.