4 bedroom bungalow for saleFounthill Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton, East Sussex
- 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Lovely garden
- Garage and driveway
- Mere minutes from local amenities and attractions
- Quiet location
- EPC energy rating E (54)
A couple of minutes from the A259 is this fantastic family home, suitable for all buyers. Park up on the driveway which is big enough for multiple vehicles.You will have a well-designed kitchen, with adequate space for a table and chairs. This provides an adequate solution for parents who like to keep an eye on the children whilst they do their homework, as well as enjoying family meal times together. There is also a dining room / bedroom 4 for when you want to host a more formal dinner party.The lounge boasts doors to the garden, perfect for hosting parties and events during the summer, or just allowing the family pet to have more freedom. The garden is flat and provides adequate space for everybody, and also has a handy side access point, so you can avoid bringing the bikes through the house! If you want to keep them indoors, the garage can also fulfil this desire. Saltdean itself is a town draped in history, and is home to one of the oldest Lidos in the country, currently undergoing improvement works and due to be finished in mid-2017. Luckily this happens to be mere minutes from your front door, as is the pathway for the beach, proximity to good primary schools and the main bus routes.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 16'9 x 10'9 (5.11m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 4 / Dining Room: 15'3 x 10'9 maximum (4.65m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 16'4 x 10'11 (4.98m x 3.33m)
- Lean To: 9'9 x 2'7 (2.97m x 0.79m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'1 x 10'11 (3.99m x 3.33m)
- Separate Toilet
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'9 maximum x 13'5 maximum (4.80m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 maximum x 11'7 maximum (3.63m x 3.53m)
- Driveway & Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61827731.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32008787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Saltdean (Brighton). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.