3 bedroom flat for saleQuex Road, Westgate-On-Sea, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom 1st floor apartment close to station
- Private gated access, parking and a garage en bloc
- Lovely open plan living area
- Within walking distance to local shops
- Communal garden area
- EPC energy rating B (82)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £240,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Situated in Westgate on Sea with easy access to bus routes and a mainline train station where you can gain access into London. Modern apartment with an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom and the added benefit of it's own garage.This well presented first floor apartment is situated in a gated development with communal gardens and it's own garage. Inside the main living area is a lovely size providing plenty of room for the whole family with a modern fitted kitchen/dining/lounge area. Being open plan the property really lends itself to those who like to entertain. Your friends and family could be sitting around the dining table while you are adding the finishing touches to dinner and still be able to have a good chat.There are three bedrooms, so plenty of room if your guest decide to stay and they will have use of the bathroom, additionally you will be please to know the master bedroom has it's own en suite shower room, ideal for your own privacy.Situated in Westgate on Sea you will find the main parade of shops close by as well as a mainline train station where you will find easy access into London. Bus routes and local schools are also not too far away.Properties in this desirable location are usually not on the market for long so book your internal viewing now to avoid disappointment.
What the Owner says:
When we retired we had lots of plans to travel. We bought this apartment because the building is very secure and the area has everything we need. It was a bonus to have 3 bedrooms instead of the majority of our neighbours who have 2.We are members of a worldwide home exchange network and staying visitors always compliment us on the size and location of the property.Having the garage is an additional advantage as we can use it for storage as well as the car.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 11'2 (3.86m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 9'5 (3.48m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'1 x 8'1 (3.99m x 2.47m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 17'8 x 17'4 (5.39m x 5.29m)
- Kitchen Area
- Communal Garden Area
- Garage en bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61827871.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10127945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.