1 bedroom flat for saleMajor Road, London, E15
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Delightful Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Good Sized Private Garden
- Sought-After Location
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Large Cellar
An excellent one double bedroom Victorian conversion garden flat, well-presented throughout providing an excellent first time buy or rental investment. With an attractive external facade the property consists of a well-proportioned reception room with charming bay window to front, spacious bedroom, attractive bathroom, delightful kitchen/breakfast room, large full-width cellar, as well as a super private rear garden. Major Road is handily placed for the vast array of transport facilities Stratford and Leyton provides. Maryland (a future Crossrail station) is also nearby. Westfield and the Olympic Park, including the highly acclaimed Chobham Academy are in close proximity.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR130463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.