3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRother Crescent, Rotherham, S60
- Extended to the rear to create a fantastic family living space
- Generous gardens to the front and rear including private parking area for 4 vehicles
- Beautifully presented recently decorated contemporary style
- New combi boiler installed August 2016
- Easy access to M1 and local amenities
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Rotherham. Viewing is absolutely essential of this three bedroom semi detached house which has been beautifully extended and refurbished to provide a large modern living space. The property is situated in the sought after village of Treeton, benefiting from easy access to Sheffield and the M1 Motorway. The property comprises: Entrance hall, Downstairs WC, lounge with original feature fire surround, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, cellar, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing are installed. There are extensive private gardens and parking for several cars.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61828595.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS53799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.