4 bedroom character property for saleHIGHLY MOTIVATED VENDORS - NO CHAIN
- Stunning Grade II Listed Period Home
- Town Centre Location with Double Garage
- Ideal as Family Home or Potential B&B
- Exciting Opportunity
- Attractive Courtyard Gardens Front and Back
- Basement could create additional accommodation (subject to PP)
- Set out over Four Storeys
- Beautifully Renovated and Restored
- Rooftop and Moorland Views
Substantial four bedroom Grade II Listed period town house, formally a large family home, currently being utilised as an EXCLUSIVE BOUTIQUE style BED & BREAKFAST which is proving highly successful for the current owners. Situated in the heart of the beautiful historic town of Tavistock which boasts a wider range of local amenities and excellent schooling all set on the fringes of Dartmoor National Park. The town is renowned for its superb architecture and convenient location along with numerous leisure amenities including theatre, challenging golf course and swimming pools along with being located nearby to the Maritime city of Plymouth which is approximately 17 miles away.
Offering versatile accommodation spread over four storeys, currently providing spacious four bedroom living accommodation and the potential for a small boutique B & B due to its excellent locality. The property has been extensively re-furbished and modernised over recent years and is presented to a high standard throughout.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61829449.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4123340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.