5 bedroom detached house for saleTrimdon Avenue, Middlesbrough
- SIGNIFICANTLY EXTENDED - INCLUDING BREATHTAKING ORANGERY TO THE REAR
- OPEN PLAN UPGRADED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM / SUN ROOM
- TOTAL OF 5 BEDROOMS - 1 OF WHICH IS TO THE GROUNDFLOOR
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM, A DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM AND ADDITIONAL FAMILY BATHROOM
- PATIO AREA AND HOT TUB AS WELL AS BEAUTIFULLY MANICURED GARDENS
- A TRULY IMPRESSIVE AND UNIQUE PROPERTY THAT NEEDS TO BE VIEWED TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED.
** REDUCED TO SELL**A BREATHTAKING FAMILY HOME OF UNRIVALLED QUALITY / STUNNING FIXTURES AND FITTINGS AND DECORATION / EXTENDED TO INCLUDE EXTRA BEDROOMS (Including En-suite) & A SUPERB OPEN PLAN DINING ROOM - KITCHEN - SUN ROOM WITH ORANGERY CONSTRUCTION / PAVED PATIO - RAISED BORDERS - RAISED DECKED AREA / A MUST VIEW PROPERTY **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61831778.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7097775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.