4 bedroom terraced house for saleGrosvenor Avenue, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7
- Bay fronted terraced town house
- Very central location
- Scope to modernise and update
- Lounge, separate dining room and breakfast room
- Kitchen and cloaks/wc
- Total of 5 bedrooms over 2 floors
- First floor bathroom/wc
- Mains gas fired central heating
- Rear courtyard and off road parking
- No onward chain
This spacious bay fronted terraced town house enjoys a truly central location with off road parking to the rear.
With accommodation over three floors the house is offered for sale with scope to modernise and update and with no onward chain.
The living areas are well proportioned with high ceilings which is typical in a house of this age. On the ground floor there is a bay fronted lounge, separate dining room and a breakfast room. The kitchen is by way of an extension to the rear and there is also a cloakroom/wc. Three of the bedrooms are located on the first floor along with the bathroom. There are two further bedrooms on the top floor.
Features include an original tiled floor in the entrance hall and the house has a mains gas fired central heating system.
There is a courtyard garden to the rear, part of which is currently used for parking.
Grosvenor Avenue is located just off the town's shopping centre and the main shops, bars, and restaurants are all within a walk as are a number of the town's famous beaches.
From Webbers Newquay office, proceed towards the town centre, bearing left at the first set of traffic lights into Berry Road and bearing right at the second set of traffic lights onto Mount Wise. Take the first right turn into Grosvenor Avenue and number 12A is located approximately half way down on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61832200.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.