2 bedroom apartment for saleWestgate Apartments, Leeman Road, York, YO26
- Corner apartment
- Close to the city walls and the railway station
- Allocated parking space in gated area
- Benefit of a Concierge in situ during the week
- Cycling storage within under croft parking
- EPC Rating = B
Stunning refurbished apartment in Westgate a sought-after development adjacent to the River Ouse, just outside the historic walls of York.
Westgate Apartments is a sought-after development adjacent to the River Ouse, just outside the historic walls of York. The city centre offers a wide range of amenities including shopping, restaurants, well renowned schools, York racecourse and two theatres.
York railway station, located close to the complex offers regular services to major cities including Manchester, Edinburgh and London with some journeys taking less than 2 hours to Kings Cross.
Westgate apartments is a dramatic seven storey building and provides the ultimate contemporary living experience.
Alongside a concierge, video entry system and CCTV cameras, a secure allocated parking space and underground storage for bicycles are part of the functionality of luxury apartment living.
212 Westgate is a stunning refurbished apartment offering well proportioned and superb accommodation throughout. The floor to ceilings windows to the main reception area add to the contemporary feel of this apartment bringing in
a lot of natural light.
The property offers over 845 square feet of living space making for an enviable city lifestyle and entertaining.
Square Footage: 850 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61835707.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOS170263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.